SE50k - 3phase - Primary unit
- 48 kg
Three Phase Inverters SE50k with Synergy Technology
Notice: This is only a primary unit, 1 additional secondary units must be ordered separately here !!!
No crane or special tools are needed when installing the inverter, unlike alternative large capacity inverters on the market today, which are heavy, bulky, and difficult to install. Installing SolarEdge’s large capacity inverters instead of using multiple, smaller capacity inverters will further reduce setup times and costs.
Easy Inverter Commissioning with Inverter SetApp
Inverter commissioning has never been this easy. Activating, commissioning, and configuring your inverter is now done directly through your smartphone using the SolarEdge SetApp mobile application.
Take your inverter commissioning to the next level. Learn more about SetApp.
- Independent operation of each unit enables easy serviceability for high system uptime
- Connection to the SolarEdge monitoring platform via Ethernet or wireless communications, including optional built-in Cellular Plug-in
- No wasted ground area: wall/rail mounted, or horizontally mounted under the modules (10° inclination)
- Designed for tough working environments
- Includes a built-in RS485 surge protection device plug-in, designed to protect the RS485 transceiver from electrical surges
- Integrated DC safety unit with DC safety switch and optional surge protection & DC fuses, eliminating the need for external DC isolators
- Built-in double RS485 plug-ins
Файли для завантаження
916-564.pdf 523.31 KiB