P650-5R M4M RL T4
- 1 kg
SolarEdge P650 for modules up to 660W*
*For optimizer manufactured before 1st October 2019 only qualified for module up to 650W
The SolarEdge module add-on power optimizer is connected by installers to C-Si and thin-film modules. Ease of installation is completed by simply clipping the power optimizer to the module frame or by attaching it to the rail with a single screw.
- Per-module Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- only for inverters SE15k and larger
- MC4 connectors
- Superior efficiency (99.5% peak efficiency, 98.8% weighted efficiency)
- Mitigates all types of modules mismatch-loss, from manufacturing tolerance to partial shading
- Designed for extreme environmental conditions
- 25 year reliability and warranty
- Advanced, real-time performance measurement
- Automatic module DC voltage shut-down for installer and firefighter safety
SolarEdge Power Optimizers provide the following benefits:
1. Maximum power point tracking at the module level: Module-level MPPT prevents energy losses occurring from module mismatch such as partial shading or soiling and allows for flexible installation design with multiple orientations and tilts in the same string.
2. Safety at the module level: the integrated safety mechanism SafeDC™ shuts down DC voltage and current of every module as soon as the system is disconnected from the AC supply, making PV systems safer during installation, maintenance and fire-fighting.
3. Monitoring at the module level: Power optimizers transmit module performance data to the SolarEdge Monitoring Portal which is easily accessible and facilitates the maintenance of a site.
Features and General Information
- Individual module maximum power point tracking
- 99.5% peak efficiency
- Mitigates module mismatch or partial shading
- 25 year warranty
- Designed for extreme conditions
- Reliable and dependable