Powador 60.0 TL3 XL
- 165 kg
KACO Powador 60.0 TL3 XL
Efficient. Flexible. Future-oriented.
Transformerless, 3-phase PV inverter that combines the utmost efficiency with ultimate uptime for decentralized commercial and utility-scale solar power plants.
The integrated string collector with string fuses and overvoltage protection for the XL version opens up significant cost advantages. Using the XL version, 4 strings can be connected per MPP tracker. This allows for cost-effective, clearly arranged cabling of decentralized PV systems.
Rising and setting with the sun
Peak efficiency is up to 98%. The units have a very high partial load efficiency as well: at just 5% rated power they operate at 95% efficiency, virtually making use of the first and last sunray.
- Up to 98.0% efficiency
- 3 MPP trackers, symmetrical and asymmetrical loading
- Wide MPP range
- Max. number of strings per inverter: 12
- Cost-saving DC input configuration available
- Country-specific default settings and multilingual menu for easy commissioning
- Graphical display
- Integrated data logger with web server
- USB port
Files for download
316-091.pdf 737.78 KiB